I have used Lap of Love in the past & always had the same vet. He would come in quietly, gently approach my pet, show interest, review the records, look at photos, speak softly.

Last time, on Feb 3, he was unavailable, so a different Lap of Love vet came. Maybe I should have asked to see her license - was this woman even a veterinarian? Contrast: Dr B came in quietly, approached gently, reviewed chart, looked at photos. He was a gentle, professional.

This new Dr T came in loudly, threw her heavy bag on the floor, scared the *** out of my cat. Cat ran under bed to hide, husband & me surrounded & extracted her (only could do because she was sick & weak). Next, as I cuddled her on the bed, "Dr T" gave her the first injection. Our baby screamed! I have never heard a cat scream like that from an injection in the past. It was horrible!!!

I'm no stranger to euthanasia or injections. I've had cats all my life & I've given many injections to both cats (FVRCP's) & people (RN). This particular cat was the sweetest, gentlest of all. Any vet who ever treated her loved her. She was sick as a kitten & had gotten many shots, including transfusions. She did not deserve a painful brutal murder.

I thought I was doing a merciful thing by calling Lap of Love over. Instead, I subjected my baby to torture.

It's been 2 months & I will never get over the pain Lap of Love caused my baby in the end.

NEVER using Lap of Love again. Once compassionate, now just a money maker. I will carry the guilt of that day to my grave.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lap Of Love Pet Medical Service.

Preferred solution: Nothing can remedy the torture of a beloved family member. Refund would be nice..

I didn't like: Poor quality of services rendered, Lack of professionalism, Total disregard for animals.

Comments